Hello everyone! After only eighteen days on Steam Greenlight we have been greenlit already! We were really surprised, since we expected this to be much more of a tough run. Many thanks to all of our supporters who made this […]
Fast paced & messy tactics!
Lead a hand full of raiders to victory or defend your rightful homestead with the underlings and the dungeons mighty keeper.
Raiding or defending the dungeon - Glory of the Hero vs Survival of the Tribe. What are you willing to die for?
Bossfight - In case you ever wanted to play AS the dragon. Or fight a smart (player-controlled) one, for that matter.
1on1 - At home or at sea: Hotseat and online matchmaking will always assure a challenge.
What you get
- No time - You are on a timer, so no everlasting turns to overthink your strategy. This’ll be the fastest turn-based-game ever!*.
- No grid – There's no best move. Throw your units in the general direction and hope for the best.
- No random – If you lose, it’s your fault. No more blaming RNGesus.
- Elements - Fire and water make fog. Cold and water make ice planes. Lightning and water make lightning for everyone!
- Physicality - High cliffs are long falls, and a hammer will hurt as much as the wall it crushes you on.
*results may vary. Dynamic Deadlines will not be held responsible for terrible or missed turns.
- Dungeon – Starving on the long route or facing the boss unprepared. Channel your opponent into his doom.
- Skills – All units can be upgraded and developed. Choosing the right tool will win the battle. Choosing the wrong tool will win the battle for your opponent.
- Items – A sharp knife, an ancient scroll or something simple as a strong rope can give you an unexpected advantage. Underlings receive great items for free! The raiders... will have to fight for them.